logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

blade-soul
#1 Posted : 14 March 2016 07:26:09(UTC)
blade-soul

Groups: Registered
UNITED STATES

I realize what "account threads" get treated as in here. Its as if they know their systems are obsolete and try to make it so no one talks about it.

Well we all know that Buy Blade And Soul Gold systems just LOVE dishing out suspensions and account locks to all players just because they cannot deal with bots head on themselves.

To add to the 'all time low' for BnS's Support Team they submitted me a message about apologizing for my account getting locked and that they have unlocked it.
However... not only were they plain out lying with the following message:

[removed: Please see Code of Conduct]

This message was sent 7 minutes prior my own reply, to which I am waiting HOURS for a reply.

Why claim to restore someone's account if you HAVE NOT done anything of which you claimed?

The Staff needs a serious overhaul in education.

I volunteer at a local tech. helpdesk and one thing I'm sure that really anyone who has ever been in CS can tell you is that the more patient and polite you are the smoother things will be and the more attentive to your issue we'll be. (Take for example two customers whom you are helping, one is acting like a stubborn and impatient child and one is acting calm and professionally, who would you choose?)*

*I'm not comparing OP to a stubborn or impatient child, this is just an example on two very extreme, but more common than you'd think, ends of the spectrum of types of customers you have to deal with. Of course you have to deal with them both professionally and remain level headed because hey, it's a job and you're supposed to conform to strict rules because you're representing your company. Personally myself, and probably any sane person, would always choose to service the more polite and respectful customer first.

So, OP, be as patient, calm, and understanding as you can with CS in the future and I can assure you unless you get some grouch early in the morning who just rolled out of bed Blade & Soul Gold and hasn't had their coffee you're going to get a positive response.

No this is because they can hire them for less. As for Time Warner, I've never gotten anyone that didn't speak fluent english. Of course for me, if I do happen to get someone who I can't understand or doesn't understand me. I hang up and call back again. Plus even with game companies, like other companies, when you call tech support, expect them to tell you the top 3 things that you found with a google search.

As far as customer support goes. Remember you are the customer. The company has an obligation to you, not the other way around. If they continually fail to provide quality service. Stop giving them money. If you have spent money, start asking for a refund. Don't let anyone tell you other wise, you are the customer. You pay all their paychecks, including the owners.